Food Manufacturing Hygiene Operative Day shift
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Bow, we have a team of around 800 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps, platters, sub rolls and salads for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Co-op, Asda, Morrisons and BP Wild Bean Café.
What you'll be doing
As a Hygiene Operative you will be required to undertake all aspects of cleaning the food manufacturing areas, equipment and machinery to meet food hygiene standards. Work in a team and independently. Follow all Health and safety and Food safety procedures.
What we’re looking for
Come and join our growing team at Greencore's sandwich manufacturing site in Bow, London.
Available shifts: Days 4on 4off, 07:00-19:00 and Mon.-Fri., 08:00-16:30
Contract type: permanent, full time.
Basic English required.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Increased holidays with service
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Quarterly £4k colleague raffles
- Xmas bonus
- Career and pay progression
- Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.