Food Machine Minder ( Nights )
Here at Northampton, we operate one of the most impressive facilities in Europe, based across a campus of 5 manufacturing units, and we have a team of around 2,000 colleagues making high quality premium products every day . We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, rolls and sushi for Marks & Spencer.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure the machines are set up correctly so that the product is produced and packaged correctly.
- Ensure the machine is set up correctly according to the product.
- Ensure that there is only one type of packaging on the line at any one time and materials required are readily available to alleviate down time.
- Regularly complete all compliance checks including camera, date and code verification checks
- Ensure that any time is recorded and escalated to the Line Coordinator and other relevant departments
- Follow all compliance controls, risk assessments and Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) to ensure that my colleagues and myself work in a safe working environment.
What we’re looking for
- Good numeracy and English Language skills both verbal and written
- Can demonstrate working in a safe manner and do good H&S practices
- Accurate and pays attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of and or experience of working in a FMCG/Warehouse would be advantageous, though full training is provided.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Greencore Qualifications
- Monthly recognition awards
- Regular colleague thank you events, such as free lunches
- Discount programme available where you can receive discounts on retail, travel and more
- Current payments under review
- Refer a friend scheme - work with your family and friends
- Overtime regularly available, paid at time and a quarter
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.