Finance Applications Support Analyst
You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. Wesupply all the UKs food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
This role would be well suited to an individual with a background in finance that is interested in transitioning into a more systems based role, ensuring the ongoing provision of services and systems into the Greencore Finance community.
What you'll be doing
We are looking to recruit a Finance Applications Support Technician to promote the availability, performance, security, effective provisioning, installation / configuration, operation and maintenance of all of our Finance applications.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform regular system monitoring to verifying the integrity and availability of appropriate software resources and processes for users
- Perform regular security and performance monitoring activity, implementing and responding to established alerts, to quickly identify possible intrusions and performance issues
- Participate, as needed, in incident resolution; including identification, diagnosis and root cause analysis ensuring rapid resolution and minimal impact on services and data integrity.
- Actively and openly communicate risks, operational problems and incidents accurately ascertaining business impact and escalating where appropriate.
- Respond to request for support in a timely fashion to meet overall service levels ensure the quality of customer service
- Follow appropriate controls over configuration and change, maintaining the appropriate level of documentation, to ensure adherence to common process and reference resources are created to describe application changes
- Identifying gaps in services and highlighting underlying performance, recommending solutions where known, to contribute to the improvement of services
What we’re looking for
Relevant Experience and Technical Skills
- Experience in Implementingor SupportingFinancial systems
- Ability to understand the key Finance Data Elements and Parameters used when transactions are posted to different Finance modules (Products, Vendor. Customer, PO, Customer Order, GRNI, Invoices)
- Able to understand financial data and analyse it
- iSeries technical skills
- Some basic server technical skills, including SQL Databases (SQL queries to analyse data)
- Strong interpersonal skills i.e. written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical and presentation skills
- Good business acumen
- Good understanding of Finance jargon
- Ability to work well in a team environment i.e. IT Colleagues and Users, especially end users in Finance
- Good customer service skills
- Flexible and able to make good judgement, where applicable
- Able to influence and convince users even at Management level with new ideas and proposals to improve business procedures and IT Systems
If this sounds like you,join us andgrow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.