Finance Analyst - Procurement
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
We are looking to hire a Financial Analyst to provide analysis and insight to support stakeholders, thereby driving informed decisions and supporting a robust budgeting and forecasting approach, optimizing financial performance with a particular focus on relevant key performance indicators within our Procurement function
- Ensure financial reporting for example, weekly flash, weekly profit and loss and, month end close, are completed accurately and within agreed timescales
- Report and communicate key performance indicators to monitor and drive positive change
- Ensure input into costings is accurate and within agreed timescales
- Build cross functional relationships with key stakeholders
- Support budget quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform strategic decision making
- Preparation and monitoring of monthly reports and ensure queries are resolved in timely and effective manner
- Validate and monitor excellence initiatives for monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
- Provide ad hoc analysis and insight to aid interpretation and decision making
What we’re looking for
- QBE or studying towards a qualification
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to communicate to all levels of the business
- Proactive, organised and able to work flexibly in order to meet deadlines and have the drive to deliver results
We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.