Executive Assistant to CEO
We are a leading manufacturer of convenience food in the UK and our purpose is to make every day taste better.
We supply all the major supermarkets in the UK. We also supply convenience and travel retail outlets, discounters, coffee shops, foodservice and other retailers. We have strong market positions in a range of categories including sandwiches, salads, sushi, chilled snacking, chilled ready meals, chilled soups and sauces, chilled quiche, ambient sauces and pickles, and frozen Yorkshire Puddings.
In FY21 we manufactured 645m sandwiches and other food to go products, 117m chilled prepared meals, and 256m bottles of cooking sauces, pickles and condiments. We carry out more than 10,500 direct to store deliveries each day. We have 21 world-class manufacturing units across 16 locations in the UK, with industry-leading technology and supply chain capabilities. We generated revenues of £1.3bn in FY21 and employ approximately 13,000 people.
For further information go to www.greencore.com or follow Greencore on social media.
What you'll be doing
The role purpose is to provide a comprehensive business support service for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to enable them to operate with maximum efficiency
- Co-ordinates diaries, schedules appointments and manages the schedule for regular meetings for the CEO so that their time is managed for maximum effectiveness
- Book travel and accommodation in accordance with diary requirements
- Organisation of events and visits in line with brief/executive requirements to promote the professional image of Greencore Group
- Ordering of equipment and supplies to ensure that all necessary resources/logistics are available when required
- Schedule site services or third parties to undertake routine or preventative work or to complete office moves to ensure that office facilities are fully functional and provide a safe working environment
- Lead projects as instructed, which implement change and improvement in working practice within the location
- Complete and compile routine reports and other administrative duties
What we’re looking for
- Ideally worked as an executive assistant to a CEO in a Plc. environment
- Strong personal resilience; able to work in a fast paced/rapidly changing environment
- Able to manage several tasks at any one time and lead/drive them through to execution
- Appreciation of international travel logistics
- Clear understanding of health and safety procedures
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and the other MS Office applications
- A flexible approach to work and an understanding that responsibilities may occasionally vary due to business demands
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
• Competitive salary and job-related benefits
• Company share save scheme
• Greencore Qualifications
• Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
We are proud to be a part of STOP THE TRAFFIK's anti-trafficking work. If you are looking for work in the UK, it’s important to know your labour rights, how to avoid false job adverts, and what to do if you’re facing exploitation at work. Find out more here: https://www.stopthetraffik.org/