You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here in Boston we employ around 800 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.
What you'll be doing
Administrative Coordinator / Engineering Administrator/
Based in Boston
Shift available: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Paid Weekly (Thursday)
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
What we’re looking for
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Administrator to join our team based at Boston site.
- General administration as required to support the Engineering department.
- Ensuring the administration tasks are produced to the correct standard and in a timely manner to ensure the department operates efficiently.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors.
- Preparation of paperwork, filing of documents and other paperwork.
- Working with purchase orders and invoices.
- Data input using internal/external software.
- Communicate clearly with the wider teams, in particular Production and Hygiene.
- To actively promote a safety culture on the shift and the area to ensure all health and safety requirements are met.
- To adhere to all relevant company procedures.
- To build good relationships with all areas of the factory and external contractors present on site.
What you’ll get in return
- Be able to work as part of a team but also as an Individual responsible for your own deadlines.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have strong Word and Excel skills - to create reports and update spreadsheets.
- Have strong numeracy, written and administrative skills with good attention to detail.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
We are proud to be a part of STOP THE TRAFFIK's anti-trafficking work. If you are looking for work in the UK, it’s important to know your labour rights, how to avoid false job adverts, and what to do if you’re facing exploitation at work. Find out more here: https://www.stopthetraffik.org/
We are offering:
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Be self-motivated, determined and driven.
- Be able to work well alone or as part of a team.
- Previous experience in an administrative role within the engineering sector would be beneficial.
- Experience in food production is not essential but will be an advantage.