You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. Wesupply all the UKs food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here atSpalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK.
What you'll be doing
Are you an electrically biased maintenance engineer from an FMCG/Food background looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for Engineers at our Spalding site!
As one of our highly skilled maintenance engineers you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fault finding, problem solving and planned and preventative maintenance on plant equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Responding to internal customer needs to maximise productiontime according to given priorities
- Complying with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Completingall necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintenance on a range of manufacturing/production/packaging machinery
Shift Pattern: 3's & 2's - Rotating days and nights
What we’re looking for
As one of our maintenance engineers you will:
- Be an apprentice trained engineer with a formal electrical engineering qualification
- Have experience working as a Maintenance Engineer within manufacturing/FMCG
- Utilise a proactive approach, with a willingness to learn and develop
- Have experience in electrical and mechanical fault finding
At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.