Are you a Multi-SkilledEngineer keen to develop your career within a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. Wesupply all the UKs food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here atSelbywe employ a team over 750 colleagues. A site steeped in history, we are the UKs number one manufacturer of customer private label cooking sauces and pickles. We have been serving our customers out of our Selby site since 1914.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & Asda
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivatedMulti-skilledEngineerto join our team.
As one of our highly skilled maintenance engineers you will:
- Carry out fault finding, problem solving and planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
What we’re looking for
You will need to have:
- An engineering specific qualification from an apprenticeship,registered college or university
- Experience of working in relevant industrial or manufacturing environments carrying out PPM
- A proactive approach, with a willingness to learn and develop as there is considerable opportunity for developmentwithin our large engineering function
- PLC skills are desirable but not essential
- An analytical mindset coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into our Greencore culture
- Previous experience of working within a food/FMCG environment is desirable but not essential
Our shift pattern is 4 on 4 off, alternating days and nights
- Were not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.