You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Park Royal, we have a team of around 1,150 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and platters for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-op, Spar, Wilko, Sutherlands, Iceland and Poundland.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & Asda
What you'll be doing
As a Despatch operative you will be continuously monitor quality within department.
To ensure customer satisfaction raising any issues to the Despatch Team Leader where necessary.
What we’re looking for
- To work as part of our highly successful team at the factory. The environment is chilled and the work is physical. You are working with food and it is a fast paced environment.
- You will need the ability to work hard in a team and be able to carry out physical work in a cold environment.
- We have fantastic opportunities for Despatch Operatives to join our team based in Park Royal on their night shift.
- The function of the despatch department is to process finished Greencore-Food to Go products from Production through to the point of despatch.
- This involves three main employment areas packing, picking and loading.
- Wherever possible a level of multi-skilling would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.