You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & Asda.
Tuesday - Saturday 8am - 5pm or Sunday - Thursday 8am- 5pm
What you'll be doing
In this role, your duties will include:
- To pick and supply for all customers,
- Receiving in of goods produced from factory, using hand held scanners and also storing within the racking system.
- Clean as you go attitude.
- Working to departmental targets.
- Work to health and safety and company guidelines.
- Loading customer orders onto trailers.
What we’re looking for
- We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
- At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
- Experience in a warehouse environment.
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Able to work in chilled temperatures
- L2 Food Safety is preferred but not essential
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.