You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Park Royal, we have a team of around 1,150 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and platters for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-op, Spar, Wilko, Sutherlands, Iceland and Poundland.
What you'll be doing
- To process customer orders and prepare all required despatch paperwork and information.
- Administer all aspects of the Sainsbury’s PFS operation on site.
- Order the require pallets crates and boxes to meet the production requirement
- To process all customer orders in JBA following the agreed work instruction. This includes all EDI orders, standing orders and those received via fax
- Manage all issues relating to Sainsbury’s PFS
- Delivery issues
- To produce all required picking notes
- Confirmation of despatch and creation of all delivery notes, ASNs and pallet labels
- To monitor and order CHEP pallets, GFTG crates and cardboard outer cases
- To liaise with Sales Ledger at Manton wood on any invoice queries
- Report on customer service issues
- Creation of pallet estimates
What we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Computer literate
- System literate (JBA preferred)
- Spreadsheet knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good standard of written and oral communication in English.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.