Business Improvement Coordinator
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
What you'll be doing
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic CI Professional looking for a new challenge or looking to get into your first role within the Food/FMCG Industry? Are you keen to implement processes and drive change through the Food Industry?
We are looking for a Business Improvement Coordinator to join us at our site at Kiveton!
- Implement and sustain the Greencore Manufacturing Excellence processes at site; engaging with the front line teams to create a culture of continuous improvement
- Deliver training and provide ongoing coaching and hands on support for the use of basic elements of the Greencore Manufacturing Excellence toolkit to build practical experience and ongoing capability
- Facilitate team based improvement and problem solving activity
- Coordinate the site operational focused SOP training, to be delivered by operations, and periodically check adherence
- Ensure consistent best practice sharing across the manufacturing unit
- Using an external network to ensure we're always best practice and supporting the projects to adopt these effectively
- Contributing to the new product development process to ensure new products are fit for cost effective manufacture
- Guidance and support to the manufacturing unit deployment of performance management rhythms and measures
- Deliver specific projects and tasks in fulfilment of the Manufacturing Unit Business Improvement (BI) plan
What we’re looking for
- Experience within an FMCG environment preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable ability to manage and engage people with change
- Strong problem solving ability
- Sound analytical mind-set with the ability to interpret and shape data
- Should be comfortable with being hands-on in a working factory environment
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.