Asset Care Technician
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
What you'll be doing
As one of our highly motivated Asset Care Technicians you will:
- Carry out fault finding, problem solving, planned and preventative maintenance on plant equipment to maximise equipment reliability, performance and up time
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Work on a continental shift pattern (4 on, 4 off rotating days and nights / 7am-7pm & 7pm-7am)
- Report into Engineering Shift Team Leaders
What we’re looking for
Fully integrated into our engineering team you will have the ability to think on your feet and solve mechanical problems with a methodical approach. Our environment is fast paced and we are investing in our technology so flexibility is key to be successful.
You will have an analytical mind coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into our Greencore culture.
Our Asset Care Techs (ACTs) will also have:
- Level 2 (Engineering) or equivalent experience with appropriate certification.
- High level of understanding/knowledge around Mandatory & compliance daily tasks
- Be responsible for effective/safe H&S, PPM and Mechanical fault-finding tasks
- Knowledge of maintenance Engineering Systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Food/FMCG Manufacturing Experience is desirable
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.