Admin Team Leader
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties.
Our Distribution Centre in Tamworth is a major picking depot, employing more than 150 colleagues and operating a fleet of more than 80 vehicles. The depot serves major convenience retailers in the region.
What you'll be doing
-Looking at ways to improve efficiencies within the department
-Setting up new customers on the system
-Analysing and maintaining data spreadsheets
-Reporting on performance and stock levels
-Managing process and compliance across the admin department Assisting the Warehouse Management team with warehouse and logistics queries
-Managing customer issues; Managing and mentoring a small team
-Full understanding of customers and respective operational teams to enable correct administrative support
-Full awareness and ability to operate company systems and equipment Full awareness of company processes/procedures including ensuring that they are being followed and raising awareness of alterations when required
-Managing and developing an admin team Providing any additional support to the Warehouse Manager in a timely and effective manner
- Always communicate, both internally and externally, in a polite and effective manner.
What we’re looking for
- A logical approach to solving issues
- Advanced in MS Office Excel, experienced in MS Office Word and Outlook;
- Attention to detail is important in order to ensure all the finer points of our contract are attended to
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong people management and development skills
- Previous experience in the warehousing and logistics industry
- An understanding of how to develop staff as well as manage them
- An interest in IT would be a benefit to support any day to day issues.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- 28 Holidays including bank holidays
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Companya share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- On-site car park
- On-site subsidised food area
- Weekly pay
We are proud to be a part of STOP THE TRAFFIK's anti-trafficking work. If you are looking for work in the UK, it’s important to know your labour rights, how to avoid false job adverts, and what to do if you’re facing exploitation at work. Find out more here: https://www.stopthetraffik.org/