You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We're looking for individuals that are eager to progress within account management and want to make a tangible difference to a large organisation.
What you'll be doing
As an Account Executive you will join our commercial team and support our National Account Managers in the day to day management of our customer accounts and the growth we're driving with them. You will play a pivotal part in our relationship with the customer and will work collaboratively with other teams in the business to improve our service. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage all day to day customer requirements to include research on the shopper journey, product sampling and benchmarking sessions
- Identify key insights on our product range and actions internally with the category and NPD teams and with the customer
- As directed by the National Account Manager, you will be involved in the promotional process of our products and activity
- Provides category analysis to support the customer innovation and category process
- Validation and checking of sets of data to ensure business information is aligned (e.g. – Sales forecast)
- Own and deliver a schedule of reporting to capture all business requirements
- Maintain database of knowledge and data relating to our customer
What we’re looking for
This is a great role for someone that is ambitious and has great attention to detail and is comfortable working with data.
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role within the food industry, however we are happy to consider individuals with data analysis skills that wants to pursue a commercial career.
Your key attributes will need to include:
- Willingness to learn with an enthusiastic approach
- Computer literate with good interpersonal ability
- Communication and analytical skill
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
These positions can offer breadth to any aspiring Account Executives that want experience working on with different customers.
You'll need to commute to one of our sites 1/2 times per week, and will have the flexibility to work from home for the rest of the week. We have sites all across the UK, including Worksop, Warrington & Northampton to name a few!
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Free parking on site
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.