What you'll be doing
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What we’re looking for
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the Cold store Team as far as H&S, Job Rotation, Break Control, Stock Control, Job Allocation and Communication of requirements throughout the shift.
- Make sure that your team at all times work within the Sites Health and Safety Guide lines. To promote a safe working environment at all times. Also make sure that there is a clean as you go attitude across the shift.
- Completion of all safety checks and shift Paperwork.
- Provide Leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behaviour.
- Complete ongoing reviews of SOP and Risk Assessments and also complete any New SOP and Risk Assessments when required.
- Train and monitor staff to make sure that they operate to the SOP and Risk Assessment set.
- Induct any new Agency Employees and Train as and where necessary and sign off against SOP.
- Complete all loads OTIF
- Communicate any shortfalls in advance by using the correct escalation procedure.
- Report against all KPI’s each shift and identify the reasons for any shortfalls.
What you’ll get in return
You will need to be able to be self-motivated and flexible, be able to use your own initiative and a good communicator at all levels. Experience of managing a team would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.