Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit picking staff for the Depot in Glasgow.
Working in a chilled food environment, ensuring that all orders of short shelf-life, chilled foods are picked accurately as per customer orders for delivery to retail and forecourt outlets.
These are full time vacancies working 5 out of 6 days Sunday- Friday.
This role would involve picking all individual depot/store orders to the required deadlines to meet the vehicle departure times on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all orders are being picked accurately, and deliveries are placed in the appropriate journey pallets at all times, marking order size on the delivery notes.
- Logging product shortages and reporting them to the Management Team at the depot at the end of each shift.
- Ensuring all trays are stacked and kept in the designated place before shift ends.
- Maintaining the depots cleanliness and tidiness in work areas at all times.
- Ensuring all PPE issued is worn at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for candidates who are willing to undertake other duties if needed and act in the company’s best interest at all times.
- You will be hardworking and determined.
- Experience working in a chilled environment is preferred and voice picking experience is a plus.
- Weekend and Bank Holiday working is requirement of this role along with being flexible and reliable as overtime may be required as deemed necessary by the business