You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Working in a chilled food environment, ensuring that all orders of short shelf-life, chilled foods are picked accurately as per customer orders for delivery to retail and forecourt outlets.
There are full time and part time vacancies with a minimum of 32 contracted hours per week working 5 out of 7 days (including weekend working)
7am to 4pm
What you'll be doing
This role would involve picking all individual depot/store orders to the required deadlines to meet the vehicle departure times on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all orders are being picked accurately using 'voice pick' technology, and deliveries are placed in the appropriate journey pallets at all times, marking order size on the delivery notes.
- Logging product shortages and reporting them to the Management Team at the depot at the end of each shift.
- Ensuring all trays are stacked and kept in the designated place before shift ends.
- Maintaining the depots cleanliness and tidiness in work areas at all times.
- Ensuring all PPE issued is worn at all times
What we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- We are looking for candidates who are willing to undertake other duties if needed and act in the company’s best interest at all times.
- You will be hardworking and determined.
- Experience of ‘Voice Picking’ technology would be advantageous.
- Experience working in a chilled environment is preferred and voice picking experience is a plus.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.