You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit Warehouse Operative/Picking staff for its Warrington Depot.
Working in a chilled food environment, ensuring that all orders of short shelf-life, chilled foods are picked accurately as per customer orders for delivery to retail and forecourt outlets.
These are full time vacancies working 5 out of 7 days Sunday- Friday, AM and PM shifts available.
Pay ranges from £8.31/ per hour worked with Sunday and Bank holiday pay enhanced and overtime paid a time and a quarter.
What we’re looking for
Picking all individual depot/store orders to the required deadlines to meet the vehicle departure times on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all orders are being picked accurately, and deliveries are placed in the appropriate journey pallets at all times, marking order size on the delivery notes.
- Logging product shortages and reporting them to the Management Team at the depot at the end of each shift.
- Ensuring all trays are stacked and kept in the designated place before shift ends.
- Maintaining the depots cleanliness and tidiness in work areas at all times.
- Ensuring all PPE issued is worn at all times.
- Willing to undertake other duties if needed and act in the company’s best interest at all time
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.