Warehouse Administrator (2pm to 10:30pm) - (FULL TIME) -(ANY 5 DAYS OUT OF 7)
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties.
Our Distribution Centre in Hatfield is a major picking depot, employing more than 180 colleagues and operating a fleet of more than 80 vehicles. The depot serves major convenience retailers in the region.
What you'll be doing
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator to join our team based at our Hatfield depot.
You will be responsible for provision of administrative support and creation of accurate data, with the ability to work to deadlines and contributing to the overall success of the site. The successful applicant should be a confident computer user, with excellent attention to detail, proactive and positive.
This role would be ideal for somebody that has experience in a warehouse environment, and is looking to develop their career with a growing business – working with some of the UKs’ biggest brands.
- Working hours will be 14:00 to 22:30 and the pay rates are:
- Monday to Saturday - £11 per hour
- Sunday - £12 per hour
- Overtime at x1.25 of the shift specific pay rate, payable after 42 hours.
- We are recruiting a full-time employee into this role
- Shift Pattern: Any 5 from 7
What we’re looking for
- We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
- At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook) Good communication skills Ability to work under-pressure Strong attention to details Good communication skills Experience in administration is desirable but not necessary.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.