Van Driver AM shift
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to makeover 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties. Our multi-drop delivery drivers transport Greencore's Food to Go products to various retail and forecourt outlets across the UK.
Distribution Centre in Park Royal serving convenience retailers and forecourts in the region. The depot operates a fleet of 11 vehicles on 11 routes.
What you'll be doing
We are currently looking for 3.5-tonne van drivers to do our multi-Drop deliveries for our key customers.
The ideal candidates for this position must be passionate about customer service, quality and have experience as a delivery driver. In this role, you will be also responsible for loading, unloading products, and delivering them to the designated client locations.
We provide all tools and training.
· Multi-Drop delivery driver - early morning shift
· This position will work any 5 days from 6, which includes weekend working.
· General start times: 4 am till 12:30 pm
· Job Type: Full-time
· Salary: £13.00 per hour
· Overtime: time and the quarter of the basic pay rate
· To work closely with the Transport Office to ensure correct delivery of our products to customers.
What we’re looking for
· The delivery of chilled short shelf-life, products to customer locations (18-22 drops).
· Daily inspection of delivery vehicle, before and after the route is complete.
· Loading and unloading deliveries.
· Take responsibility for the overall care and maintenance of the delivery van.
· Keep accurate logs and complete all paperwork during your routes.
· Complying with all Health & Safety requirements on the road and at customers’ premises and taking responsibility for ensuring own fitness to drive at all times.
- Must have previous experience as a delivery driver, food industry preferred.
- Good understanding of the Park Royal and surrounding areas.
- Full UK Driving license with no more than six points, with entitlement to drive up to 3.5-tonne vehicle.
- Previous involvement in offering an exceptional customer experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 28 Holidays including bank holidays
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company shares save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- On-site car park
This is a great opportunity with a driving role that has regular routes