Time and Attendance Clerk
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we operate one of the most impressive facilities in Europe, based across a campus of 5 manufacturing units, and we have a team of around 2,000 colleagues making high quality premium products every day . We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, rolls and sushi for Marks & Spencer.
What you'll be doing
- Maintains the site’s time and attendance system, setting up new colleagues, shift cycles and supporting the clearing of exceptions
- Ensures all colleague documentation is processed and payments made in accordance with the site payment rules and adherence to HMRC rules
- Ensures relevant cost data is provided, whereby the actual wage costs can be reported in the weekly accounts
- Maintains and manages the security of data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and site policies and procedures
- Ensuring individuals are correctly set up on concur to ensure payments are correctly processed
- Manages where appropriate company credit card, company car and colleague benefit data and documentation to ensure efficient following of procedure
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience of workforce scheduling gained within a manufacturing or operational environment
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes i.e. Tax, Pensions and NIC
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.