Time and Attendance Clerk
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Morrisons, Co-op, Asda, Aldi, Lidl, Sainsbury’s, KFC, Nando’s, Pizza Hut and Costco. Our Spalding site has a restaurant with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
As the Time and Attendance clerk you will produce the weekly payroll for colleagues in accordance with the individual’s terms and conditions of employment and relevant legislation and rules.
- Setting up of new starters, processing leavers and running reports.
- Maintains the site’s time and attendance system, setting up new colleagues, shift cycles and supporting the clearing of exceptions
- Maintains and manages the security of data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and site policies and procedures
Hours: Sun-Thurs 6am-2pm
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated payroll or Time and Attendance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Customer service focus
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.