Talent Acquisition Specialist - Engineering & Business Improvement
Are you a determined, proactive and self-driven individual with an interest in talent acquisition? If yes, then we have a great opportunity to join Greencore and grow your career within Talent Acquisition and be a part of a business that puts people at the core of everything we do!
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Following an internal move we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced talent acquisition specialist to join the team.
This role is ideally based at our Manton Wood (Worksop) site. A level of travel will be expected with the role.
What you'll be doing
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will join a growing function to help us identify and hire the best talent for Greencore. We are looking for someone to primarily focus on both Engineering and Business Improvement functions across our 16 sites. This role partner with the business to deliver an exceptional and collaborative end to end recruitment process.
- Partner key stake holders across the business to support the identification of talent across Engineering and Business Improvement
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify potential candidates for both immediate and future roles
- Interview and evaluate prospective candidates against the requirements of the role to appoint appropriately
- Coach hiring managers and HR teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques to drive business effectiveness
- Organise and lead the running of recruitment open days on site and at external job fairs, driving Talent Acquisition and filling vacancies
- Collaborate with the HR Lead to develop and interpret the recruitment plan disseminating from the overall Greencore people strategy
- Support HR teams in the use of the in-house recruitment system and manage the parameters in which it operates
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who is passionate about recruitment and loves to provide an excellent hiring manager and candidate experience.
Applicants will ideally have a proven track record in recruitment, either agency or internal, ideally Engineering / Manufacturing. Consideration will also be given to those from other backgrounds looking to move into recruitment for the first time.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.