Talent Acquisition Specialist
What you'll be doing
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will partner with Hiring Managers to provide a positive Talent Acquisition process which delivers talent/capability in line with agreed business needs
- Collaborate with the HR Lead / Hiring Managers to develop and interpret the talent acquisition plan disseminating to deliver in line with the local people plan and broader business goals
- Organise and lead the running of assessment centres, open days and at external job fayres, driving Talent acquisition and promoting Greencore as a quality employer
- Interview prospective employees and evaluate candidates against the requirements of the role to appoint appropriately
What we’re looking for
- Previous high-volume recruitment experience would be desirable
- Excellent Organisation skills
- Competent with computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, Power point
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Do you want to work for a business where building a team which can deliver world class leadership & performance is underpinned by an engaged workforce?
If so... then look no further.
We've got an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our in-house Talent Acquisition Team look after all recruitment across the business from Production Operatives to Operations Managers. We are looking for a High-Volume recruiter to join us, taking ownership of our weekly recruitment across Leeds, Consett, Sheffield and Bristol.