Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We've got an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. We are looking for someone to primarily focus on our Commercial, Marketing & NPD disciplines. The role will be to partner with the business to deliver an exceptional and collaborative end to end recruitment process
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will join a growing function to help us identify and hire the best talent for Greencore. We are looking for someone to primarily support recruitment across our prepared Meals Business Team. This role will specialise in disciplines such as Manufacturing, Quality, Health & Safety, Supply Chain etc.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to support the identification of talent across various functions.
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify potential candidates for both immediate and future roles
- Coach hiring managers and HR teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques to drive business effectiveness
What we’re looking for
- Previous in-house / agency recruitment experience would be desirable
- Someone who loves to provide an excellent hiring manager and candidate experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.