Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Early Careers
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We have currently got an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for someone to focus on our Early Careers Programme. The role will partner with stakeholders to deliver a collaborative and exceptional end to end recruitment process.
Talk to us about flexible working - we can offer remote / flexible working so location doesn't need to be a barrier. Having the ability to get to either Northampton, Selby or Manton Wood would be beneficial as these are the three main locations for the Talent Acquisition team.
What you'll be doing
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will partner with Hiring Managers to provide a positive recruitment process delivering talent / capability in line with agreed business needs and helping us Making Every Day Taste Better.
Key areas of focus:
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the business to support the identification of talent across a range of Functions including NPD, Finance, HR, Engineering, Technical and Operations.
- Initiating and maintaining a network of contacts to help identify potential candidates for both immediate and future roles.
- Supporting hiring managers and HR teams during the assessment process to drive business effectiveness.
- Main point of contact for candidates for the early careers programme.
- Supporting the wider Talent Acquisition team on various projects.
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience in recruitment, either in-house or agency is advantageous but not essential.
- Genuine pride for delivering exceptional experiences for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Authentic style with a positive 'can do' attitude.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.