Supply Chain Officer
We are recruiting for a Supply Chain Officer to oversee all processes within the supply chain operation from the receipt of orders to the clarification of receipt by customers. They ensure a steady flow of products are supplied in line with customers expectations so that enough stock is available to deal with demand.
- Primary Supplier management - Deal with the day to day management of the supply base including customer service
- Supplier forecasts - Issue weekly forecasts to key suppliers
- Launch / Delist planning - Review weekly any launch or delists coming up to ensure minimal exposure on delist and ensuring we have everything on site in time to hit launch dates
- Processing of supplier orders - Sending POs to suppliers as and when required
- Secondary Sales order processing - Processing of all customer orders to site
- Creation of line schedules and forecasting at site level
- Capacity Planning System development
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre. Strong communication skills are essential, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business Excellent Excel skills and MRP systems knowledge are required, experience in a FMCG procurement role preferred. We are looking for a team player with the ability to problem solve and deliver solutions.
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets. It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of 2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.