Supply Chain Assistant
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our Warrington site is also known as the Italian centre of excellence, recent expansion and investment make this site a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit! We produce high quality Italian ready meals for both Tesco & Co-Op
What you'll be doing
We are currently looking for a supply chain analyst to join our team in Warrington and support the wider planning team.
You will be responsible for:
- Update and maintain supply chain administration systems that improve accuracy of planning and reporting
- Process customer orders, contacting customers/suppliers where necessary to clarify requirements, to ensure that accurate data has been included for planning and forecasting
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure deliveries are on track for scheduled delivery dates and quantities
- Prepare, maintain and publish up-to-date logistics schedules to inform all relevant parties
- Validate and ‘sign off’ received invoices to aid budget management
- Collect and collate relevant data and format concisely and appropriately to make it presentable to the customer and suppliers
- Collate, complete and file delivery paperwork and invoices to create an accurate audit trail
What we’re looking for
- Strong communication skills are essential, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- College or University graduate in Supply Chain/ Business Management/ Logistics/ Operations or related field is preferred
- Excellent Excel skills and MRP systems knowledge are required
- Experience in a FMCG procurement role is preferred but not essential
- We are looking for a team player with the ability to problem solve and deliver solutions.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.