Supply Chain Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Assistant to join our team based in Heathrow. You will be responsible for carrying out administrative duties that support the planning and logistics function.
- Update and maintain supply chain administration systems that improve accuracy of planning and reporting
- Process customer orders, contacting customers/suppliers where necessary to clarify requirements, to ensure that accurate data has been included for planning and forecasting
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure deliveries are on track for scheduled delivery dates and quantities
- Prepare, maintain and publish up-to-date logistics schedules to inform all relevant parties
- Validate and ‘sign off’ received invoices to aid budget management
- Collect and collate relevant data and format concisely and appropriately to make it presentable to the customer and suppliers
- Collate, complete and file delivery paperwork and invoices to create an accurate audit trail
The Ideal Candidate
Strong communication skills are essential, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business Excellent Excel skills and MRP systems knowledge are required, experience in a FMCG procurement role preferred. We are looking for a team player with the ability to problem solve and deliver solutions.
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets. It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of 2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.