Senior Technical Support Manager
We are looking to hire a Senior Technical Support Manager to co-ordinate and guide the Technical Support Managers from the UK divisions, to provide each manufacturing unit with the capability to ensure that finished product safety is met
- Provide support and guidance, to Manufacturing Units, in investigations & root cause analysis into key hygiene & process deviations ensuring the appropriate action is taken to bring the process back into control.
- Provide guidance and direction in the investigation of key hygiene and foreign body KPI’s, challenging others to embrace improvement to ensure targets are achieved and improved
- Interface with the key stakeholders in order to support visits and audits, business reviews and other key opportunities to ensure that Greencore is presented in a positive light
- Deploy the people strategy for technical employees to ensure that lean enterprise culture along with hygiene is established and all employees maximise their potential.
- Conduct Group Hygiene audits, completing in-depth micro trend and finished hygiene standards as necessary, to highlight the need for process and scheduling improvement and communication
- Support the site Hygiene teams to complete risk assessments in order to ensure all hygiene activities are acceptable and delivering the required standards.
- Guide the Hygiene Manager to ensure that all relevant team members have the skills and understanding necessary to successfully complete their role and have training plans which support ongoing development
- Plan, deliver and evaluate key learning initiatives designed to improve technical and hygiene capability in order to promote a food safety and CI culture
- Develops individual managers and teams to build capability which promotes performance in technical and hygiene areas and ultimately the delivery of MU/ Division/ Group strategy
The Ideal Candidate
- Driving licence required due to extensive UK travel covering Greencore manufacturing sites
- Relevant food science, food technology or micro biological qualification with substantial food manufacturing experience
- Advanced Food Hygiene level 4 or equivalent
- Level 3 HACCP certified
- Trained & qualified trainer (PTLLS)
- Experience of coaching people/active listener
- Retailer liaison knowledge and experience at technologist level
- Internal audit management
- Quality Management System management
- Technical strategy implementation
- Managed delivery of BRC certification and / or equivalent certification standards
- KPI generation
- Operate Root Cause Analysis techniques for problem solving
- Supplier auditing experience
- Expertise in interpretation of customer code of practice
- Micro biological training Level 3
- Food Legislation knowledge
About the Company
Greencore Group is a fast growing, convenience food leader in the UK, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now