Senior National Account Manager
You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c.11,800 colleagues across 16manufacturing sites we supply all the UKs food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
A little about the Commercial team:
Our commercial team working for our Food to Go division are mainly based at our Manton Wood factory in Worksop.
The commercial teams are pivotal in managing our sales and relationships for some of Greencores largest customers understanding all their business needs and challenges to help us grow.
Our Morrisons team are now seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to lead one of their highest profile categories.
What you'll be doing
- Working with our largest customer you will manage our Salad Barand Side of Plate categories between two sites.
- Work with our category teams to use trends and insight to maximise sales value
- Identify and develop, in line with customer requirements, new business opportunities and maximise the benefits for both parties through the development, negotiation and delivery of joint business plans
- Establish, develop and maintain close working long term relationship with key customers, building market and competitor knowledge to identify and proactively satisfy customer requirements
- Controlling budgets and forecasting
- Work closely with our Product Development team to develop new product ranges and refresh current portfolios
What we’re looking for
- A confident individual who wants to take ownership and day to day control of this growing category
- A background within a food FMCG environment, ideally with category knowledge across chilled foods and own label products
- Commercially strong and an engaging personality
- To be currently be operating as a National Account Manager, either way you will have gained experience with at least 1 major grocery account such as Co-op, Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons or Waitrose
- An individual with a keen eye for detail, along with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and internal
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.