Senior HR Advisor
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
We are looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor to partner with business leaders and line managers to develop capability and manage talent to enable achievement of strategic priorities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide developmental support, coaching and direction to Senior Leaders and Line Managers to ensure colleagues perform to expected results, and that clear guidance is given on approaches to building capability.
- Work with functional leads, developing and enabling line managers to drive accountability at the appropriate level and support the managers to achieve this
- Partner and facilitate Performance and Career calibrations for all salaried managers providing suitable challenge and rigour, ensuring the right development and succession planning is in place to achieve the strategic priorities
- Provide a professional advisory service that gives effective solutions to people issues ensuring a balance between individuals and business needs
- Partner with Senior Leader and Line managers in Group Functions, either centralised or within the business teams, to build organisational capability where inspirational leaders support highly engaged people to deliver superior performance in a fair and rewarding environment.
- Work with functional leads & key stakeholders to drive the colleague engagement agenda by ensuring the implementation of The Greencore Way, delivery of The Greencore Way Awards and the People at the Core Survey
- Provide relevant HR KPI information to managers in a timely manner itemising and generating it in a format that provides insight and promotes action.
- Working with the wider HR function to deliver associated People plan initiatives and projects such as restructures, training and development programmes, degree apprenticeship intakes, management development and line manager compliance and capability.
What we’re looking for
- HR CIPD Qualification or Equivalent or Time Served in HR.
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Legislation.
- Has proven track record of coaching and developing line managers and functional peers.
- Demonstrates a broad business understanding; able to understand functional business priorities and the people implications.
- Proactive, organised and able to work flexibly in order to meet deadlines and have the drive to deliver results.
- Comfortable working with all levels of colleagues.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel and Power point.
- Ability to engage stakeholders and give added value information.
- Experience working with a diverse workforce.
- Experience working in a matrix structure.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.