Semi Skilled Op - Boston - Days
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.
What you'll be doing
- To ensure product quality and integrity at all stages in the process.
- To alert superior or a QA to any issues with product that may arise.
- To complete any relevant checks necessary as per the company policy and procedures.
- Complete all relevant paperwork in a timely and legible manner.
- Ensure all traceability is completed and relevant to the stage in the process.
- Help to train/mentor new direct employees and all agency in your area.
- To work in a safe manner and promote an H&S conscious environment.
- Communicate satisfactorily with all peers, visitors, auditors and managers as well as colleagues in all other departments.
- Correct and safe operation of any machinery/equipment used in relation to job tasks.
What we’re looking for
Someone to perform semi-skilled tasks to aid the smooth and efficient running of all areas of the business.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.