What you'll be doing
As SHE Advisor you’ll provide professional guidance to all functions within a location on operational HS&E activities ensuring alignment with Group and Divisional policy.
- Maintain the HS&E systems to ensure the adherence to all relevant HS&E legislation and agreed internal standards
- Ensure the planning and completion of all locations
- Risk Assessments and safe systems of work to ensure adherence to locations and Group policy
- Maintain the locations Management processes including the investigation of all lost time incidents and management of the incident recording system to meet with statutory requirements
- Ensure the reporting of injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences to ensure that the Group meets with its statutory obligations
- Ensure all emergency evacuation procedures are recorded, followed and practiced adhering with agreed group standards
- Assist with the management of all Stakeholder relationships (EA, HSE, Customers, Local community) to ensure that there are no compliance issues
- Deliver Health, Safety and Environmental training to meet the locations learning and development plans and to support the Greencore Way principle of keeping people healthy and safe
What we’re looking for
- National/professional qualification (preferably at degree level) in Health, Safety and Environment or related field
- Previous experience/exposure to operational HS&E
- Up to date knowledge of HS&E legislation
- IEMA, degree or Environmental qualifications
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Are you a SHE professional looking for your next career opportunity within the food industry? We have the right role for you.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues.