Resourcer - Maternity Cover
What you'll be doing
As Resourcer (6 Months' Maternity Cover), you will support the TA team not only with administrative duties relating to our recruitment process, but you will also engage with passive talent through proactive sourcing. This is a high volume, fast paced role which will be best suited to a result driven and motivated person with excellent communication skills.
- Recruitment System Administration including but not limited to; writing and posting vacancies/job adverts, amending and extending vacancies, setting up user profiles and arranging candidate interviews
- Actively engaging with “passive” talent to create an effective talent pipeline for the Talent Acquisition Team
- Candidate pre-screening to include CV selection and telephone interviews
- Research and gather market intelligence by mapping target companies and delivering up-to-date data on the current candidate / employment market
What we’re looking for
- Outgoing & energetic team player
- Previous experience within recruitment or resourcing would be advantageous, but not essential
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to use initiative and prioritise workload
- Organised, personable and someone who cares about the team and the customer service
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Are you a determined, proactive and self-driven individual with an interest in talent sourcing and recruitment? If yes, then we have a great opportunity to join Greencore and grow your career within Talent Acquisition and be a part of a business that puts people at the core of everything we do!
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.