Quality Auditor - Nights
You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. Wesupply all the UKs food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Bristol we are the UKs leading producer of Chilled Sauces & Soups! From our site we supply over 37% of the UKs chilled sauces and 20% of the countrys chilled soups to both Sainsburys & Asda.
Here in Consett, we have a team of around 280 colleagues. We produce a range of chilled ready meals for some of the UK's leading retailers, including Co-op, Sainsbury's and Weight Watchers.
Here at Leeds we make just over 40% of all UK frozen Yorkshire puddings; making us one of the UKs largest suppliers of frozen Yorkshire puddings to Asda, Morrisons & Tesco to name a few!
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
Here at Wisbech, we have a team of 450 colleagues and manufacture premium chilled ready to cook meals for major retailers such as Asda and Co-op.
Our Warrington site is also known as the Italian centre of excellence, recent expansion and investment make this site a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit! We produce high quality Italian ready meals for both Tesco & Co-Op
Here at Selby we employ a team over 750 colleagues. A site steeped in history, we are the UKs number one manufacturer of customer private label cooking sauces and pickles. We have been serving our customers out of our Selby site since 1914.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & Asda
What you'll be doing
- Sample, test, audit and monitor to verify that all proceses, procedures and products are being manufactured in a safe & compliant manner
- Conduct verification checks to ensure equipment is suitably calibrated to comply with required standards
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and ready for internal & external audits and highlighting when non-conformance requires corrective action
- Maintain ongoing communication with the operations team and other relevent functions ensuring they are fully aware of quality auurance activities, results and trends
- Collect all relevant samples, with adherence to procedures and protocols, to ensure quality, safety and legality of products sampled
- Provide education and training to operational staff and other teams to ensure compliance with all relevant technical standards
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum the department meets the standards set out in the safety, health and environment policy
Shift Pattern: Nights
What we’re looking for
- GCSE or equivalent standard in Literacy and Numeracy
- Health & Safety - level 2
- Food Hygiene - Level 2
- CCP training including HACCP principles for Manufacturing Unit
- Allergen awareness
- Microbiological awareness
If this sounds like you,join us andgrow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.