Quality Assurance Colleague
The Quality Assurance colleague provide support and assist the Quality Assurance team in the direction that will maintain the Quality Assurance systems in place and make suggestions for continuous improvement to all facility processes..
- Assigning coverage and responsibility for food safety and quality to QA Manager during absence
- Covering food safety and quality responsibilities in the absence of the Quality Assurance Manager
- Monitoring Quality Assurance Technicians performing in-process quality checks at the packaging lines as necessary
- Coordinating Quality Assurance Department scheduling to assure adequate coverage
- Attending daily production meeting
- Participating in sensory and finished product review/scoring as required
- Organizing and participate in GMP Inspections and monthly Internal Facility Audits
- Reviewing Incident Reports and report investigation/root cause, corrective action with Quality Manager
- Participating in Mock and Customer requested Trace Recall Drills
- Overseeing Weekly Scale Calibration program and assist in repairs/replacement as necessary
- Monitoring Department employee payroll hours reporting for accuracy and overtime justification
- Assisting with QA retention sample organization and storage
- Ensuring proper Quality documentation review and organized storage
- Supervising Environmental Sampling Program including review of results, corrective actions and trends
- Reviewing QA Hold Inventories for accuracy and frequency of physical verification
- Supervising job specific Quality Assurance Standard Operating Procedure training, documentation and effectiveness
- Assisting Quality Assurance Manager in maintaining Department metrics and continuous improvement initiatives
- Assisting in new product executions
- Monitoring rework processes for conformance to standards
- Performing additional duties as requested by the Quality Assurance Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- A 4-year degree is preferred however a 2 year degree combined with 2-3 years of Quality Assurance experience in a food environment supervising employees will be considered as minimum requirement.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. HACCP and SQF Certification are preferred
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Strong communication and leadership skills, ability to train others and work without direct supervision, and good organizational skills are required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About the Company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.