QA Manager - Days
You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. Wesupply all the UKs food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here inBostonwe employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.
What you'll be doing
Its the responsibility of our QA Managerto ensure our teams not only deliver but implement service improvements which meet customer requirements and ensure we comply with food safety legislation.
- Lead and develop the capability of the QA team in line with our technical strategy
- Ensure the team deliver the Quality Management System to maintain compliance with customer & legislative requirements
- Understand the importance of cross functional working in the quest for technical compliance
- Deliver projects to create business effectiveness and a continuous improvement culture across the department
What we’re looking for
- High risk/High Care experience
- Experience managing a team
- Experience of hosting audits/customer visits
- HACCP level 3 minimum
- Food Safety level 3 minimum
- Involvement writing/implementing food safety management system
- Allergen management experience
- Knowledge of HACCP principles and practice
If this sounds like you,join us andgrow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.