QA Auditor - Nights
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK. Our Spalding site has a restaurant with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
We are currently recruiting for Quality Auditor at our site in Spalding.
This is a hands on role, providing support to the production areas to ensure we adhere to the company polices and standards correctly ensuring we meet relevant legal and customer requirements.
- Maintenance of site HACCP documentation for product quality.
- Audit of site's HACCP product quality system.
- Audit the process against agreed standards/manufacturing specification.
- Audit the site's process control system in operation and the associated paperwork
- Audit the key process line activity of product attribute monitoring.
- Audit the components of the company's QMS appropriate to the site.
- Audit final product quality standards; organoleptic, packaging.
- Taste panel sampling (together with nominated team) and shelf life monitoring.
- Audit that the site's system for non-compliance and incident control are being effectively managed.
- Audit the site's training procedures and achievement against plan
This is a nights position working Sun-Thurs 2100-0500.
What we’re looking for
The role holder must be a team player, demonstrate a high level of commitment, adopt a flexible approach, be organised and must have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to deliver to the required standards.
Ideally applicants will have experience of working within the QA function environment with experience within chilled foods. Good interpersonal & communication skills are required.
Good computer literacy is essential, particularly with Excel and Word.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.