Are you open to exploring new & exciting pasta-bilities?
Here in Warrington we are on the lookout for our next Production Planner who has a passion for all thing’s food. Our Warrington site produces innovative, high quality Italian pasta sauce-based ready meals. We are very proud of our fresh pasta production capability ensuring our meals are of the highest quality.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
This role is working 4 on 4 off days 6am until 5pm
What you'll be doing
As Planner you will identify and implement optimal plans and schedules that deliver stock and service targets in line with customer needs
- Utilise available planning systems to convert sales forecasts into achievable production plans
- Manage risks within the plan and amend orders where possible & practical to achieve customer service targets
- Propose and implement continuous improvements in own area
- Champion ongoing communication with the operations teams to ensure accurate exchange of information
What we’re looking for
- Previous planning experience would be advantageous
- Proven track record working with short shelf life products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate – Excel and planning system Preactor
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.