Production Operative - Weekends
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
Greencore Kiveton are looking for Production Operatives to join our team to work on a weekend shift. The hours will be from 05:30 - 17:30 and you will be on a 4 month Fixed Term Contract (November - March). Key responsibilities of the role include:
- To deliver the product within time, quantity, and quality parameters.
- To ensure continuous operation of the line through support of all team members.
- To comply with all standard operating procedures to ensure customer orders are produced safely, on time, and all aspects of hygiene, quality and cost are met.
- To raise issues with Senior Production Operative, when identified.
- To ensure Good Manufacturing Practice
- Support our Food Safety culture
For this role, you will need the following skills:
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good communicator and ability to work in a team
- Allergen awareness
- L2 Food Safety is preferred but not essential
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
The Ideal Candidate
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the Company