Production Operative - Nights
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Bristol we are the UK’s leading producer of Chilled Sauces & Soups! From our site we supply over 37% of the UKs chilled sauces and 20% of the country’s chilled soups to both Sainsburys & Asda.
Due to continued growth at Greencore Prepared Meals in Bristol, we have exciting opportunities in new roles within the Production team in a fast moving food manufacturing environment. Working within the Operations department you will be required to:
- Understand and follow written procedures for operating on high speed production lines.
- To work in a target driven environment to achieve the daily shift production targets for quality, safety and output.
- Work as a member of a small team
- Comply with all Health & Safety and operating procedures.
- Comply with Food Safety operating procedures
- Working 4 on / 4 off (18:00-06:00)
All of the roles involve working in a fast past, chilled environment in a company that puts people at the core. The site operates 24/7 and you will be required to work on a shift basis including the requirement to work weekends. All applicants must be flexible and able to work weekends.
All the roles require a good understanding of both spoken & written English. You will also have strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
The Ideal Candidate
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the Company