Production Operative (Night Shift)
Do you want to be paid weekly for a permanent job? Your key focus will be to work as part of a team on a food production line to ensure products are made to the right specification and are of the highest quality.
• To comply with all standard operating procedures to ensure customer orders are produced safely, on time, and all aspects of hygiene, quality and cost are met.
• To suggest ideas for improvement.
• To raise issues with Senior Production Operative, when identified.
• To ensure Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) at all times.
• Support our Food First culture.
• Promote the company values.
• Belief in your own job or role and its value to the organisation.
• Makes extra effort for the company and the team.
• Effective at liasing with all team members.
• Actions indicate a consideration for (but not necessarily sympathy with) the feelings and needs of others.
• Seizes opportunities when they arise and acts on them
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a team player with good communication skills.
You will have good eye/hand co-ordination and be able to work in a chilled environment.
You will have the capacity to work hard and demonstrate drive and stamina.
About the Company
As a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods, Greencore has a passion for food and takes real pride in helping our customers to efficiently meet consumer needs. We have a clear and ambitious vision and strategy to drive further growth and performance.