Process Technologist - Interim
What you'll be doing
As Customer Process Technologist, you will act as a key link between the product development kitchen and the production line.
- Proactively delivery and control of all matters relating to food safety, quality, compliance & adherence to specification.
- Lead all customer, regulatory & accreditation audits/visits announced and unannounced.
- Liaising with key customer contacts and working in partnership to analyse, resolve and prevent food safety quality issues.
- Help with the presentation of new products and upgrades support the Senior Process Technologist in a professional manner demonstrating your food and process knowledge and expertise.
- Responsible and accountable for planning, preparation and successful execution of process development and line trials to deliver customer requirements and process improvements
What we’re looking for
- A degree in Food Science or related subject, alongside previous experience of working within food manufacturing and extensive experience within high care environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills and be comfortable in dealing with a wide range of people at all levels.
- Great understanding of materials.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Technical acumen to go to customer and be able to have technical collaboration.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Are you an Interim Customer Process Technologist looking for your next move? If so, we have the perfect role for you. Location is flexible but we are looking for someone to be based at South East London. In this role, you will be part of a new and exciting project with the UK largest Convenience Food Company.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Contract Until May 2020