Do you want to work for a business where building a team which can deliver world class leadership & performance is underpinned by an engaged workforce?
If so... then look no further.
We've got an exciting opportunity for a Planner to join our team on a 12 month FTC
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
As Planner you will identify and implement optimal plans and schedules that deliver stock and service targets in line with customer needs
- Utilise available planning systems to convert sales forecasts into achievable production plans
- Share forecasts with suppliers and work with them to resolve issues with materials availability
- Champion ongoing communication with the operations teams to ensure accurate exchange of information
What we’re looking for
- Previous planning experience would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.