Part Time Production Operative - Flexi
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Wisbech, we have a team of 450 colleagues and manufacture premium chilled ready to cook meals for major retailers such as Asda and Co-op.
What you'll be doing
In this role, the minimum hours will be one full 12 hour day and you can work up to four days (48 hours in total). The days you decide to work can either be set or flexible each week.
Reporting to the Senior Production Operative, key responsibilities include:
- To deliver the product within time, quantity and quality parameters.
- To ensure continuous operation of the line through support of all team members.
- To comply with all standard operating procedures to ensure customer orders are produced safely, on time, and all aspects of hygiene, quality and cost are met.
- To raise issues with Senior Production Operative, when identified.
- To ensure Good Manufacturing Practice
- Support our Food Safety culture.
What we’re looking for
For this role, you will need the following skills:
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good communicator and ability to work in a team
- Allergen awareness
- L2 Food Safety is preferred but not essential
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
Please apply or email your interest to email@example.com
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.