PMO Support Analyst - 12 month FTC
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
- Provide input into defining, maintaining and managing the portfolio management processes. Suggesting improvements and recommendations to minimise repetitive reporting and tasks undertaken by the Delivery Lead.
- Create schedules that support the facilitate to creation of the Portfolio finance tracker as well as other regular reporting:-
- Collecting project status information, including data specific data, issues and changes, collected from project leads at routine intervals, usually every two weeks.
- Generation of the Sprint Exceptions and graphs. Should also follow up on exceptions and get answers from DL. Ensure the sprint reports / trackers are clear, consistent and comprehensive – first point of QA across DL.
- Consolidation and analysis of the data collected from project status information, comparing results with baseline and communicating the status to the leadership team for review.
- Implementing Corrective Action, if required, as decided by the portfolio team by providing feedback to the Delivery Leads and drive corrective change.
- Produces and maintains a Portfolio Delivery Resource Plan. The resource plan must reflect the needs of each project through its stages of delivery, taking data from multiple sources throughout a project lifecycle to accurately reflect the need for all resources within Portfolio delivery.
- Own the onboarding process for new projects. review deliverables, upload to Jira, create GL, agree Service Lead, communicate to wider team.
- The onboarding and management of Small WINS through to completion. Includes the reporting of small WINS
- Minute meetings for Steering Boards, Finance Reviews and other meetings, write up and communicate, along with any corresponding documentation (packs)
- Manage and drive through to completion actions from all key portfolio meetings. Support the owners of the actions in completing the tasks and provide any PMO info/documentation to them in order for them to complete.
- Produce the Bi weekly trackers. Liaise with the Delivery Leeds to gather updates and create standardised reports across all projects.
- Develops the portfolio delivery team through training and mentoring and ensures Delivery Leads retain the team focus on the task at hand, delivery to standard and to schedule.
- Management of Project Change Requests.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of working in a Portfolio Support Office which oversees delivery of complex projects
- Experience and understanding of project methodologies including Agile/scrum and waterfall
- Experience in collating information from multiple sources to produce summary reports
- Able to analyse data in detail to identify trends and anomalies. Assesses issues from multiple angles to get the complete picture
- Strong research, analytical, problem solving and decision-making capability. Quickly collects and integrates multiple inputs and incorporates expertise from others to make informed decisions
- Ability to communicate confidently with a team of well-established leaders, working closely with the Portfolio Manager and CIO
- Excellent Excel skills and SharePoint admin knowledge
- Experience in the use of Jira to manage complete the setup and administration of project through the workflow is preferable but not a necessity
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.