Operative - Sauces
You will work to a high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail. A good standard of English, both written and spoken is required, along with basic maths.
You will also be comfortable working in a chilled environment
- Responsible and accountable for reporting problems associated with the sauce cooking equipment and recipes.
- Loading of materials into the sauce cooking kettles
- To ensure all raw materials added to the cooking kettles are correct, within date and the right quantity.
- To ensure accurate recording and completion of process paperwork
- To report problems with materials and /or consistency of sauces used in the recipes and document process deviations and approved actions accurately
- To liaise and communicate with team leaders and operatives regarding planning of sauce cooks and problems with materials
- To use and follow the computerised recipe management system correctly
- Carry out viscosity and sensory checks on sauce mixes
- Take overall responsibility for control of release of completed cooks to high risk safely
- Stacking, using and removing ingredient containers safely
- Following all the safety instructions for operation of the cookers and taking due care of your own health and safety and others who may be affected by your actions.
- Recognising the importance of working on a critical control point and ensuring awareness of bacteriological, physical and chemical routes of contamination during start up activities, preparation and cook of sauces.
- Any other reasonable duties
We are currently recruiting for Skilled Operatives to work on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern at our Warrington Prepared Meals Production Facility in Warrington.
As an Operative you will work as part of a team to ensure products are made to the right specification and are of the highest quality.
About the Company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. We're looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.