Operative - Hygiene
What you'll be doing
Carry out the consistent application of hygiene within a given area/line to make sure the area is maintained to the agreed standards. Ensure that all sanitation processes are completed in full and that hygiene standards for a given area are maintained during the production shift.
What we’re looking for
- A good standard of education; demonstrates good literacy and numerical skills, able to understand, communicate and report clearly in English
- Experience of operating as an operative within an FMCG environment
- Basic understanding of Food Hygiene, Allergen Awareness, Health and Safety
- Good problem solving skills
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Quals
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Free PPE & parking
- Cycle to work scheme and child care vouchers
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Crosby, we have a team of over 300 colleagues. We produce sushi for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Asda, Aldi, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.